Master's in Personal Financial Planning
Interested in a distance-based curriculum that allows you to sit for the Certified Financial Planner certification examination? Kansas State University has an award-winning program for you!
- We are innovators in financial therapy, financial counseling, and applied financial planning
- We are the first university to offer curriculum in financial therapy
- Our programs are nationally ranked as among the best in financial planning
Why this program?
- You have the option of three tracks to suit your needs
- You can earn up to two graduate certificates while completing your degree
- Only 30 credits hours are required
What are my class options?
Learn more about the curriculum here.