The Institute of Personal Financial Planning
Interested in Business & Have a Heart for People?
- Personal Financial Planning is one of the fastest growing careers paths
- Salary potential within 10 years in the industry is $100,000+
- Graduates can sit for the CFP® (Certified Financial Planner™) and AFC® (Accredited Financial Counselor™) Examinations
The Personal Financial Planning unit at Kansas State University strives to be world known for its research, education, service, and outreach in financial planning offering emphases in financial counseling and financial therapy.
- Be recognized nationally and internationally as providing holistic training in financial planning, financial counseling, and financial therapy
- Be recognized nationally and internationally as providing innovative and applicable research to the financial planning, financial counseling, and financial therapy communities
- Improve financial literacy of college students
- Foster connections among students, alumni, faculty, and friends of K-State personal financial planning
Our Undergraduate, Masters, Graduate Certificate, and Doctoral programs are registered by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc.